If you are like most people, you reach into the medicine cabinet and grab a few aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or naproxen. Am I right? Dear lord, PLEASE STOP, and consider this first.
Misuse And Overuse Of OTC’S
Did you know that the misuse and overuse of OTC pain killers send approximately 200,000 people to the Emergency Room each YEAR! That is just freakin insane to me. The side effects and/or the negative consequence’s is alarming.
- Serious Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Stomach Ulcers
- Damage To The Esophagus, Intestine, and Liver
- Infrequent Migraines Become Chronic
What About Prevention First!
Knowing the triggers for tension & migraine headaches is a start.
- Chronic Inflammation (#1 for a reason)
- Certain Types Of Food
- Stress (Which causes inflammation)
- Food Additives
- Lack Of Sleep
- Mensural Cycles & Hormone Change
Now that you have a simple guide to help pin-point what may be triggering your headaches, let’s talk about CBD.
CBD Promotes Balance (Homeostasis)
People who have chronic migraines appear to have lower levels of naturally occurring endocannabinoids and elevated levels of the enzyme (FAAH), that breaks down your bodies own cannabinoids.
Below is one of the first videos I watched at the beginning of my journey to learn more about CBD and our endocannabinoid system and more.
Addressing The Triggers
- Trigger #1 – Chronic Inflammation 🎯 CBD
- Trigger #2 – Certain Types of Food 👩🧑 YOU
- Trigger #3 – Stress 🎯 CBD
- Trigger #4 – Caffeine 👩🧑 YOU
- Trigger #5 – Food Additives 👩🧑 YOU
- Trigger #6 – Medications/OTC’S 👩🧑YOU
- Trigger #7 – Sleep 🎯
- Trigger #8 – Alcohol Intake 👩🧑 YOU
- Trigger #9 – Menstrual Cycle & Hormone Change 🎯CBD
The Point Is
The point is three-fold.
- Know the triggers that cause’s your tension headaches & migraines.
- Be willing to eliminate the things you have control over.
- Experience an all natural product, native to your body, to help you.
The last little tidbit before I leave you. Did you know that those medications & OTC’s you are taking for your headaches only leads to Chronic conditions?
Using CBD is not a cure (personal testimonies proves differently but, we can’t claim that according to the FDA).
I can assure you, it can help, without the many side effects you may be experiencing now or in the future.
Got questions? Need more info? Leave a comment below and let’s start a conversation.